Tuesday 2 July 2013

Sleek Face Contour Kit Review!



After using the same bronzer No7 limited summer edition bronzer,Which I loved but has now been discontinued :( , I had to experience the trauma of finding a replacement!

I had dear great things about the Bourjois chocolate bronzer and Sleek bronzers through #bbloggers and eventually decided on the sleek contour palette (bought in shade light) as I had yet to try anything from this brand and I would also get the chance to have a powdered highlighter which I never have as I always opt for a liquid highlighter.

Packaging
The product costs £6 and is available in superdrug stores. It comes in a 8 x 5.5 x 1 cm black matte palette - which looks rather sleek (he ho!) - with a mirror fitted inside the lid making it the perfect handbag essential! The amount of make up you get I personally thought looked small in comparision to other bronzers I had previously tried, although the bronzer pot is slightly larger than the highlighter which is beneficial for me as I hardly use highlighters!

Bronzer
The bronzer is matt! Also a bonus as I hate bronzer with a sheen or shimmer, although I would advise anyone to use it more sparingly than I initially did as the product is very dark! (even in the light shade a bought!) I don't have the whitest of skins but if you are pale I would advise sampling it first before you buy! So far, so good.

Highlighter
The highlighter is VERY sparkly! I think for me personally it is too shimmery for a day to day look but perfect for a night out! It looks as it if it has a peachy yellow tone to it, but when applied the yellow tones are not noticeable so if you have pinker or other toned skin, don't be put off!

Overall I really like this product, Although its looks like you only get a small amount, a little really goes a long way! Love its compact size and large mirror for touch-ups throughout the day! It will just take some getting use to the change in application. Bargainous!

Whats your fave bronzer?

Hannahx


No comments:

Post a Comment