Sunday 28 July 2013

Prime Time: Wrapping It Up!

Hi Guys!

So all this week I have been testing and reviewing a selection of 5 Primers



Without further ado.... here are the results!

Joint 1st: Maybelline Dream Smooth Primer & No7 Airbrush Away Primer with 32/40
2nd No7 Beautifully Matte 30/40
3rd: No7 Colour Calming 21/40
4th: Witch Anti-Blemish Skin Clearing Primer 21/40

I really enjoyed testing these primers and will certainly be running more tests/reviews in the future!

I would love to hear feedback, do you think this 'back to back' approach is successful? would you prefer one massive post? let me know! :)

NOW FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT...

The original plan was to set up my first giveaway, the prize being my favorite or the top scoring primer from this week. However, seen as we have a top joint place, I decided to scrap that plan and offer the winner the choice of which of these primers they would like!

So enter below and I will contact the winner asking about which of the 5 they would like and delivery details!

Good Luck Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment