Sunday 28 July 2013

Prime Time: No7 Beautifully Matte Make Up Base


I bought this to replace the colour correcting serum I reviewed earlier in the week. It’s from the same ‘family’ of primers however I thought I would change as I have found other products which help with my uneven skin tone. Funnily enough, reading the description; ‘Light reflecting particles help disguise fine lines and flaws, while Meadowsweet helps regulate oil production, to minimise blemishes without blocking pores’ Sounds like the Airbrush Away primer… with benefits! At £10.50 this got me really excited! Sounds l like I am grabbing myself a bargain!


The application was easy enough, a thick moisturiser with no smell, again felt llike it was easy to use alot! You do get more than enoughbproduct though! O immediately noticed a reduction in shine and also my pore size, not much change in evening my skin tone!!

Mid-day review
Five and a half hours after application and make up is still in place! A slight exposure around my chin, (again, darkness around my eyes as I keep rubbing them...) still impressed none the less!


End of the day
Still very impressed with how much the make up has stayed in place, rereading the claims I have noticed that my forehead and nose are very shiny, overall I think this is the best primer from the no7 £10.50 range! 

Scores (out of 10)

Packaging: 7
Value for money: 8
Lasting power: 8
Product: 7

30 out of 40! 

I would also like to apologise for any issues with layout etc, as this is the first post written and published from my smartphone! I will make any relevant changes on Sunday when I am back home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment