Thursday 25 July 2013

Prime Time: No7 Airbrush Away Primer

I got this No7 Airbrush Away Primer as a sample in a No7 Summer Beauty Bag offer they currently have running- Which I was THRILLED about as I had always wanted to try this; assuming it was similar to the smashbox Photofinish primer. Upon reading, This No7 primer is actually designed to reduce signs of ageing as it contains ‘light diffusing particles which makes you look younger instantly by putting fine lines and wrinkles into soft focus’. Being only 20 I am not sure how much younger they can make me look hey!
This primer is also slightly more expensive than the others, £19.50 for a 30ml bottle. (still cheaper than smashbox!)

Application
The product resembles a moisturiser, because of its consistency and how easily it takes to the skin, it also smells a bit like a particular brand of suncream, but can’t for the life of me think which one! I didn't notice anything ‘exciting’ I can’t relate to the claims it makes but so far I cannot see why it costs £19.50 low value for monies? MOREOVER I felt I had to use a lot of product, maybe I didn't need to and that’s a virgin error. Time will tell...


Mid-day Review
SCRATCH THAT LAST! I am so impressed with how it has kept my make up in place! The photo shows that my eyes are really dark, but I think that’s because I have an inkling that I may be getting conjunctivitis and I keep rubbing my eyes -.- 
Can’t blame the primer for that! So really impressed with its upkeep and I am starting to see why they can for this for £19.50, massive difference in quality compared to the colour calming one!



End of the Day
So 10 hours after application and some of the imperfections are arising and the powder has disappeared, however unlike the others I didn't top up with powder at Lunch as I forgot it... turning out to be awful at this testing malarck! So 10 hours wear of make-up, when I have been working is really incredible! 



 Scores (out of ten)

Packaging: 7
Value for Money: 7
Lasting Power: 9
Usability: 9


32 out of 40!



Would you spend £19.50 on a primer?

No comments:

Post a Comment