Wednesday 17 July 2013

Leibster Award

The Lovely Hannah Hepton has nominated me to take part in the Leibster Award! If you haven’t heard of it; a person nominates you for the award, you then give 11 facts, answer 11 questions the nominator has asked, make your own 11 questions and tag 11 people to answer them!
The award is especially for upcoming bloggers, so as a rule they must have under 200 followers!

Check out Hannahs Blog here J

11 Facts About Me!

1)      My Full name is Hannah Rebecca Bascombe, I am 20 years old from the Wirral

2)
      I am a Uclan Fashion Design Student and will be starting my second year in September

3)
      I am a Pescetarian! I have been for about 7 weeks, (blog post soon with more info!)

4)
      In my opinion, I am always right! People often avoid me for advice because they know it’s not what they want to hear. Then all turns out if people listened to me more, the world would be a better place!

5)
      In extension of 4, I am not a very comforting person. So for a heads up, do not come crying to me!

6)
      My future ambition is to be part of a family business me and my cousins are going to start up (not telling you anymore incase you steal our WONDERFUL idea)

7)
      May be too obsessed with Karl Pilkington. Pretty sure Ricky Gervais has made his millions offa me as I own all the DVDs, podcasts books etc its more of a joke than Karl is.

8)
      Another ambition of mine is to go to all of the fashion capitols (preferably when the weeks are on) and I plan to start this venture once I have finished my degree. If I have any pennies left L

9)
      I LOVE festivals! This is the first time in 3 years I will not be attending any and I am devastated! I have been to V, Leeds and worked at BT London Live for the Olympics which had concerts on each evening (mini/not really festival)

10)   I am not really into films. I don’t know what it is, I think they are just getting too long and I get bored. Like Les Mis, As much as I appreciate how good the set was blardy blar but there is NO need for it to be 2 and a half hours long. NO need. Cut out some of the singing and instrumentals and then boom. May have held my attention longer.
11)
   I hate flat things on walls. This may sound odd, what I mean is I personally hate having like photos blue-tacked onto my walls or having posters etc. they have to be sticking out! So I have like a photo cork board then some poster like images on canvas so they stick out! Then I have photographs on a chandelier. Don’t know what it is, just can’t be doing!

Hannahs Questions

What’s your favourite smelling beauty product? 
Errr, possibly the Body Shop Define & No Frizz Brazil Nut Hair Cream? Has a sort of nutty cocoa buttery smell to it! Great seen as due to a scalp condition I have I used DISGUSTING smelling hair products so this covers it up nicely J

Describe yourself in three words.
Girl Next Door

Lipstick or lip gloss and name your favourite.
Lipstick, I think I am really too fussy with lip-glosses as I often think they feel too sticky/fade quick. Although in all honesty, I tend to use anything but lipsticks or glosses!! As in I am using a lot of ‘lip creams’ ‘lip crayons’ and my go to lip product at the moment is Rimmel Apocalips! I own them in shades Big Bang, Celestial, Apocaliptic and Luna! With the 2 for £10 offer on at the moment I hope to buy them all!!!!

Plain eyes and a red lip, or statement eyes and a nude lip?
Statement Eyes and a Nude Lip – I get told that my eyes are my best feature, may as well go on that trail!

What beauty product do you feel like everyone has tried, and you should have, but you haven’t? (A bit like me and the MAC scenario!)
Kate Moss for Rimmel lipsticks! Everyone raves about them and I do really want to try one! I just have similar colours of them so don’t have to urge to buy them!

Can you remember the first makeup you bought, and what was it?
Ooooh I have no idea! I have a feeling though it was a lipgloss from natural collection when I was possibly in year 7 or 8? Those were the days!

Where is the nicest place in the world that you have ever been?
I really don’t know about the ‘nicest’ place in the world as have not travelled very much! The places I remember really enjoying was when we went on a family holiday to Newquay years ago and stayed in a caravan site called travella, Love that holiday! (I really hate Cornwall now and the new go-to place for us is The Gower!) My favourite ‘view’ or place to sit and be is certainly not nice! Near where I am from, there is a bench at a park which is on the top of a hill, and you sit there get to see a town called Birkenhead and the docks and across to Liverpool! No idea why I like it so much!

Would you ever consider starting a YouTube channel?
Personally? I think it would make certain elements of blogging easier such as tutorials and I think they can improve reviews etc. however I think I lack the confidence and sort of on-screen personality which makes YouTube channels so interesting!

What was your favourite subject in school?
hmmm, I am really torn between textiles and psychology! Erm Erm Erm ooh I don’t know it’s too hard!

What are your favourite blog posts to write?
I really enjoy the illustration blogs, primarily because you really don’t need to write much as it’s mainly visuals which is what I’d say I am more interested in? Even though I am a blogger and I read other peoples, I tend to look at the pictures then decide if it’s worth reading? Hahaa makes me sound like a terribly blogger but what will be will be!

Do you have any pets? (crossing my fingers for some pictures of cute puppies here everyone, hint hint)
DOGGIE! Yes our household is blessed with a border terrier called Dylan. He is coming up to 4 and a half and looks like a little grumpy old man! Que Visuals…




My 11 Questions:

1)      Signature Make Up look?

2)      What’s one of the scariest things you’ve ever done?

3)      Favourite High Street Store?

4)      If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?

5)      Go Out or Stay In?

6)      If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet?

7)      Beauty Product you would recommend most and why?

8)      What are some of your major goals in life?

9)      What’s your favourite fashion designer?

10)   What’s one thing on your ‘bucket list’?

11)   Why did the chicken cross the road?

Who am I Tagging!?
I am very aware that some of you may have been tagged before, in which case, I apologise! I won’t be offended if you don’t do another one but I would love a link to the original! J

No comments:

Post a Comment