Monday 15 July 2013

CC Cream

After using a BB ream for the past year I decided on switching bandwagons so purchased Max Factors CC Cream after hearing rave reviews about it all over the internet!


 I opted for shade natural after swatching on my wrist, although I hindsight I regret this and wish I had gone for the light shade (fair) as the colour developed overtime and became too dark; should point out this is easily fixable as I have seen a lot of reviews for this and other bb/cc creams saying similar things, I just add a small amount of moisturiser to it to thin it out slightly, works wonders! So if you are thinking about buying this product, I’d suggest swatching the different colours then leave it for 15 minutes or so, before deciding on a shade!

Packaging

There is nothing particularly striking about this packaging, very classic like other max factor products! Just a 30ml slick black ‘upside down’ tube with gold lettering! Its’ small size worried me because for £9.99 I felt I wouldn’t be getting much for my money!

Product

Although the container is small you only need a tiny amount with some added moisturiser then apply evenly onto your skin. 
The results, for me, really even out my skin tone, gives light to medium coverage which is perfect for everyday!  Brilliant product 100x better than the L’orealnude Magique BB cream I used, Great for day to day and blends really well with other products!


amount I use on my whole face! I then add a bit of moisturiser

Before and After, impressed with the scar coverage!

A clearer after shot, as the previous was a bit blurred!

Pros

Nice consistency (my last bb cream was a liquidy mess!)
Takes to the skin really well
Has a ‘mature’ perfumey smell (which I weirdly find really nice and comforting)
Coverage just what I need on a day to day basis
Little goes a long way
Leaves a light glow


Cons

Lack of colour choices, not sure if it would suit all skin tones
Deception of colour

No comments:

Post a Comment